Friday, November 10, 2006

I needed to put together a white uniform

I needed to show up at a naval event in my white uniform with shoulder boards. Putting together the uniform was going to be a challenge, as I had not put any uniform on, in a long time. Where did I put my accessories? The shoulder boards might even be a challenge, on short notice. The dress blues would be easier to find that the whites. After finding the white uniform, with the goofy white shoes, I then had to deal with finding where the event was located. I knew that it was not a Mayport, Florida. It had to be in Texas. The Naval Air Station? No, that was closed. The venue had to be the Joint Reserve Center at the former Carswell Air Force Base. This sort of begs the question about why I even needed to attend in uniform, at this point.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links