Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I was sitting in a banquet


I was sitting at a banquet table. The one gentleman looked to be Southeast Asian, but I could not place the country. He was in the army, while I am a navy man. This was a strange event, as we were close to a gymnasium that had basketball rings around the perimeter. The floor was all colored tile, and was divided into geometric patterns. There was a computer screen on the table that showed an overview of the floor.



There were people out on the floor, running and jumping, and shooting baskets. At least, they were aiming at the baskets. The gym was very well-lighted and was a pleasant temperature, being well-air conditioned. I was not sure what I would do, as I was not disposed to shoot baskets, that sort of athletic event not being what I would choose to do. I would be more inclined to run and exercise.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links